TS-XW Servo Base
A Force Feedback racing wheel base bringing together Thrustmaster’s most advanced technologies.
- Compatible with all detachable Thrustmaster add-on wheels (sold separately)
- Brushless servomotor for powerful, precise and responsive Force Feedback
- Turbo power supply for the powerful 40-watt motor
- Dual belt and pulley system with metal ball-bearing axle for super-smooth, extremely quiet performance
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A shifter, as well as with the TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod and TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + handbrake/sequential shifter models (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals, T3PA and T3PA-PRO pedal sets (sold separately)
- Compatible with Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC (Windows 10)
About the product:
Derived from the TS-XW Racer racing wheel (the first milestone of the collaboration between Thrustmaster and Sparco), the TS-XW Servo Base is a powerhouse of technologies crafted to provide cutting-edge performance. Designed as the central element in Thrustmaster’s high-end racing ecosystem for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC (Windows 10), the TS-XW Servo Base is compatible with all detachable Thrustmaster add-on wheels (sold separately).
The TS-XW Servo Base provides Force Feedback via a brushless 40-watt servomotor, featuring Thrustmaster’s MCE (Motor Cooling Embedded) cooling system (patent US010441882B2).
This allows the motor to maintain its high level of performance, even with intensive use throughout grueling virtual racing competitions.
Equipped with a dual belt and pulley system featuring an axle mounted on metal ball bearings for enhanced racing control, the Thrustmaster TS-XW Servo Base allows for super-smooth, completely responsive and extremely quiet performance.