HOTAS Warthog™ Flight Stick
Stand-alone HOTAS™ Warthog* joystick, from the creator of the original HOTAS** concept and the worldwide benchmark flight sim controllers: the HOTAS Cougar™ and the HOTAS™ Warthog.
Joystick replica of the U.S. Air Force A-10C attack aircraft flight stick
The Most Precise and Feature-Filled Joystick You Can Get:
The joystick features 19 action buttons, along with a "Point Of View" hat. It provides extreme precision, thanks to the H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology magnetic sensor system it employs: 16-bit precision (65536 x 65536 values), with no gimbals (cardan joints). What's more, pressing on the joystick's buttons and triggers requires pressure identical to that required in an actual airplane – a true first in the world of joysticks. Particular attention has been paid to freedom of use for simmers, with the joystick's handle being detachable, and its base being detachable as well (allowing you to install the joystick in a cockpit).
Detachable handle, crafted entirely of metal:
- Also compatible with the HOTAS Cougar™ (and vice-versa)
- Replica shape of the A-10C flight stick
- Detachable metal plate for desk- or cockpit-style use
- Realistic pressure on buttons and trigger
- 19 action buttons in total + one 8-way “point of view” hat:
- 1 x 8-way “point of view” hat
- 2 x 8-way hats
- 1 x 4-way hat with push button
- 1 x metal dual trigger
- 2 x push buttons
- 2 x pinkie push buttons
- USB connector and upgradeable firmware
- Super-stable, weighted joystick (over 3 kg)
H.E.A.R.T Hall Effect AccuRate Technology***:
- 3D magnetic sensors (Hall Effect): surgical precision, that won’t decrease over time
- 16-bit resolution (65536 x 65536 values)
- 5 coil spring system: for tension that is firm, linear, smooth and without any dead zones
Compatible T.A.R.G.E.T (Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor) software suite, available free for download:
- Lets you test, configure and program the following Thrustmaster® controllers: HOTAS Warthog™, MFD Cougar, HOTAS Cougar™, T.16000M and HOTAS Warthog Flight Stick
- Uses the Drag and Drop principle
- Features different programming levels: Basic, Advanced and Script
* Throttle not included.
** HOTAS™ is a trademark.
*** Patent pending.